- Common Protocols -
Array Experiment Overview
Genomic Array Protocols
oligo-dT spin column mRNA purification
NEB oligo-dT aliquots mRNA purification
OligoTex mRNA purification
- Carrier for precipitations
Fluorescent Probe Preparation v1.1
- amino-allyl method for RT labeling. (
Post-hyb Slide Wash
Quality Control 9-mer Hybridization
) - check your array printing by quickly lighting up the spots.
Post-processing of DNA microarrays - Shampoo Method (v2)
Post-processing of DNA microarrays (v1)
Post-processing of DNA microarrays printed with long oligonucleotides - Shampoo Method (v2.0)
Post-processing of DNA microarrays printed with long oligonucleotides (v1.0)
Post-processing of DNA microarrays with mixed targets (PCR products and 70-mers on same slide)
16 pin Array Deconvoluter
Block Row Column list generator
GenePix GAL file header generator
Expanding a list with VLOOKUP
Venn Diagram Generator
Examining RNA samples with Nano Chip on Agilent Bioanalyzer.
Simple Alkaline Lysis Minipreps
ElectroCompetent E. coli
Anderson Protein Gel
- like Laemmli but runs more like a gradient gel, giving a broader range of separation per gel. Also good for separating phosphorylated proteins.
Quick Silver Stain
Random Hexamer Primed Probe
- make hot probes easily.
- Simple Yeast Gene Database. Concise gene info. Openly curated. Contains graphical map of each gene blasted against all other yeast genes.
GeneArrays list Archive
How to make coffee.
(2.1 MB QT video)
How to build a Linear Servo High Speed Arrayer.
Random Tips and Scripts that help with Genomics
Notes on using R
Common Restriction Enzymes
Duggleby DNA Size Mapper
- It's in alpha version (i.e. it's really crude at this point, but it actually works).
Random Number Generator
- Need to randomize some data?
OD660 vs Number of Yeast Cells
Yeast Nutrient Table
Lambda cut with HindIII
GibcoBRL 1 Kb Ladder (View 1)
GibcoBRL 1 Kb Ladder (View 2)
GibcoBRL 1 Kb Plus Ladder
Protein MW Markers - BioRad